An active participant in capital markets worldwide, Vigilant Global (www.vigilantglobal.com) combines new and emerging technologies with sound and forward thinking strategies. A strong focus on research and development has allowed the firm to expand in the rapidly changing environment of electronic markets.
The candidate must be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment. They must possess a keen sense of enthusiasm and attention to detail, as well as a sense of commitment and dedication to our team.
- Superior Knowledge of one or more Object Oriented programming languages (C++, C#, Java).
- Good knowledge of communication and network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.).
- Experience in different libraries and frameworks such as STL, boost, Qt, and WPF.
- Good knowledge of C++ is an asset.
- Experience or knowledge in developing parallel and high performance applications.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS.
- Experience with the entire software development life cycle, with an emphasis on testing.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Participate in idea generation and research innovative solutions.
- Assist in the requirements engineering and analysis phase.
- Develop new software meeting given requirements.
- Develop highly efficient and robust systems.
- Do extensive testing to ensure proper software robustness and performance.
- Maintain existing software by making modifications as required.
- Use benchmarking tools to evaluate and optimize code.
Personal Skills and Abilities Required:
- Dedication and drive
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative and inclusive attitude
Apply for job